Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This page contains resources that can be helpful for students in the Hermeneutics class. If you need further help, please contact our reference department by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (864) 977-7094.
Websites & Digital Libraries
- Biblegateway.com - Includes Bibles in various translations & languages, commentaries & dictionaries.
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library – A digital library of hundreds of classic Christian books.
- Hathi Trust Digital Library - A collaborative of academic and research libraries preserving 17+ million digitized items.
- Perseus Digital Library - This collection focuses on classical Greek and Latin and theses civilizations.
- PQDT Open - Open-access dissertations and theses.
- Bible Hub - - Strong’s concordance, lexicon, word studies, Bible translations, Greek-Hebrew interlinear text, commentaries (including parallel).
Ebsco Academic Collection
ProQuest eBook Central